Looking For . EV Charger Installation Company in Burbank
Burbank Electrician has evolved and rolled with the times into the latest technological advancements. Electrification of transportation has begun and as vehicles have become more electrically dependent, so have our homes. Whether leasing or purchasing a new Electric Vehicle (EV), you reduce fuel expenses and save the environment.
We Install Residential and public charging stations with UL certified line of electrical vehicle charging stations designed for commercial and residential home-owners. These stations are Level 2, and come installed fully integrated with your existing electrical system. With current rebates available, consumers can receive a fully installed EV charger with little cost out of pocket.
ATTENTION!! LADWP offers EV Home Charger Rebate Program.
View the rebates at the LADWP website or click here
LADWP introduced the Electric Vehicle Home Charger Rebate Program, “CHARGE UP L.A.!,” to residential customers who purchase or lease a new EV. Starting as a pilot program, the rebate is being offered to the first 1,000 customers who purchase or lease a qualifying EV and install Level 2 chargers at their home. Through this program, customers can receive a rebate of up to $2,000 toward their out-of-pocket expenses for charging equipment and installation.
FREE Online Quote!
Make an Appointment
- – Electrical Wiring/Rewiring
- – Breakers & Fuses Trouble Shooting
- – 110V, 220v Circuits
- – Fault Interrupt Circuits
- – Pool & Spa Wiring
- – 3 Phase Wiring
- – Switch Board & Generator
- – Dimmers & Switches
- – Timers & Motion Sensors
- – Energy Conservation
- – Electric Meter Relocation/Upgrades
- – Decorative Lighting, Chandeliers, and Track Lighting
- – Transformer Upgrades/Installation
- – Recessed Lightings
- – Security & Landscape Lighting
- – Electrician Lighting Design & Installation
- – Fluorescent Signs Fluorescent Ballast Changes
- – EV / Electric Vehicle Chargers (level 1, 2, & 3)