Looking For Licensed Emergency Electrician in Burbank?
If you are looking for a licensed Emergency Electrician in Burbank, you have come to the right place. We are available to assist your electrical needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in Burbank and the Los Angeles area. We service residential and commercial and are local.
Whether you are a restaurant that just lost power in the kitchen to a homeowner that cannot get any power in your home, we are glad to help at any hour of the day including nights and weekends. Emergency Electrical Services are available. We are known for our fast response time and professionalism to perform any electrical service. Our work is provided in a timely manner at an affordable cost. With our great experience in the electrical trade, we may help in any electrical service issue you are facing at any time of the day. Our affordable pricing is always upfront with no surprises. Once an inspection has been done, we will advise pricing and make sure our clients are aware.
At Burbank Electrician, we completely understand that things happen at a very inconvenient time and certain issues cannot wait until the next day. Even in the middle of a holiday dinner or at the very early crack of dawn, we will be at your service. Any questions you have, we would be glad to assist along the way so that our customers fully understand the service we are providing for them, keeping your home or business running perfect is our specialty. Call your best choice for emergency local electrician today specializing in power outages, shorts, troubleshooting, and repair in and around the Burbank area.
FREE Online Quote!
Make an Appointment
- – Electrical Wiring/Rewiring
- – Breakers & Fuses Trouble Shooting
- – 110V, 220v Circuits
- – Fault Interrupt Circuits
- – Pool & Spa Wiring
- – 3 Phase Wiring
- – Switch Board & Generator
- – Dimmers & Switches
- – Timers & Motion Sensors
- – Energy Conservation
- – Electric Meter Relocation/Upgrades
- – Decorative Lighting, Chandeliers, and Track Lighting
- – Transformer Upgrades/Installation
- – Recessed Lightings
- – Security & Landscape Lighting
- – Electrician Lighting Design & Installation
- – Fluorescent Signs Fluorescent Ballast Changes
- – EV / Electric Vehicle Chargers (level 1, 2, & 3)